1. To start the enrollment process, please contact one of our Social Workers at (916) 648-3999.
2. Tour of the Center: schedule a visit of Altamedix ADHC to observe a typical day of our program. This will give you an opportunity to see how CBAS services can meet your personal health and social needs.
3. Referral from your Physician: Altamedix ADHC asks your physician to complete the History and Physical Form to provide us most current information about your health, medical history, medications you currently take, authorization for therapy evaluation, diet orders and TB clearance.
4. Face-to-Face Assessment by a Managed Care Plan nurse. Altamedix ADHC will arrange the assessment to verify your eligibility and medical necessity for ADHC/CBAS services. The assessment can be provided either in our center or in your place of residence.
5. 3-Day Initial Evaluation by Altamedix ADHC multi-disciplinary team: during these days, you will be assessed by our Registered Nurse, Medical Social Worker, Physical Therapist, Occupation Therapist, and Activity Coordinator. One of our Social Workers will schedule your home visit to assess all your health and social needs related to your home environment. When required, additional disciplines will participate in the assessment process (Registered Dietitian, Mental Health Specialist, Speech and Language Pathologist).
6. Plan of Care: Altamedix ADHC multi-disciplinary team will decide if your health and social needs can be met in the program. If you are accepted, the team will develop your individual plan of care for the first 6 months and enroll you into program.
7. Reassessment, Adjustment, Reporting: your individual plan of care will be reviewed at least every 6 months. All changes in your health and social status may result in adjustment to your plan of care. The center’s nurse will communicate with your physician to report the changes in condition and receive orders for services you need.