Eligibility for ADHC is defined by Title 22, CA Code of Regulations and includes:
- Individuals must be 18 years of age or older;
- Physician prescribes rehabilitative services for a medical condition;
- Mental and/or physical impairments that interfere with activities of daily living;
- Likelihood that without ADHC services individual’s condition will deteriorate, leading to institutionalization/ hospitalization;
- Likelihood that with ADHC services individual’s level of functioning can stabilize or improve;
More detailed information on ADHC/CBAS services eligibility criteria is available on California Department of Aging website.